Training to commence during the week of May 1st
Official Start Date: May 14, 2018
Our school is passionate about providing a high quality educational environment, and we are currently a part of Grow NJ Kids working towards achieving higher goals.
We are a team who works together and strives to improve our practice through a series of professional development opportunities throughout the year so we can implement best practice into each classroom.
Are you MOTIVATED? PROFESSIONAL? EXPERIENCED? Always eager to learn? LOVE children? Then this may be your opportunity!
The hours are flexible day to day, though we ask that you are available for either the opening shift at 7:00AM and/or the closing shift with staying until 6:00PM. We also hold mandatory staff meetings held in the evenings throughout the year that typically run from 1 - 2.5 hours.
When applying to this position, we ask that you:
- Have at least 1 year experience caregiving to infants ages 3 months - 18 months, in a preschool and child care setting
- Have knowledge on the Birth to Three Early Learning Standards
- Efficiently record on each child's Daily Log
- Develop a strong rapport with all parents and have ongoing, open communication
- Can offer flexibility in your schedule when needed
- Maintain a minimum of 12 hours professional development each year, as required by the OOL
- Are punctual and reliable
- Team player a must!
- CDA preferred, but not required
Negative people, gossipers, and whiners need not apply! We are committed to maintaining a positive environment :)
Please send your resume along with 3 references to be considered for this position to email@example.com and you will be contacted shortly thereafter.
Three (3) paid sick days
Paid day off on your birthday!
Growth potential within the school
50% employee discount on child enrollment
A fun, family centered environment where your thoughts and opinions matter!
2 Changebridge Road - Unit G
Montville, New Jersey 07045